Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Survey #1 Are You That Somebody?

It's been a while since I've answered those little, cute and fun surveys posted at Friendster Bulletin. I have my reason but I'll never post my answered surveys at Friendster, but I love answering them so I'll just post it here hehehe...

This one is from Kim...

The "Had To" Section
1. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would you want it?
>>>>upper right part of my back

2. If you HAD to dye your hair which color would you choose?
>>>>>i'm pretty satisfied with black, I can dye it anytime anyway

3. If you HAD to get a piercing (THAT ISN'T YOUR EARS) what would you pierce?:
>>>>>still in the ears, I have one at the left cartilaginous part

4. If you HAD to change your name, what new name would you choose?
>>>>>KID

The "Would You" Section
1. If you could go bungee jumping, would you?:
>>>>>yeah, easy to say but I don't really have the guts hehehe

2. Would you move somewhere else, if you could?:
>>>>>>maybe... if only for call of duty

3. If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?:
>>>>> as long as it's free

4. If you found 10 million dollars, andit was YOURS to spend, what would you do with it?:
>>>>I'll go to Japan. I'll buy my own house

The "Let's Say" Questions.

1. Only 1 person has a chance to survive. The 3 people on the ship are Your Best Friend, Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and a long lost friend (that you don't know too well). Who would you save if you HAD to choose ONLY 1 person?:
>>>>> I hate these kind of questions, so unfair. Well, in all honesty it'd be the person I love the most

2. Let's say you became President,what is the first thing you would do?
>>>>>>One helluva question, it's not easy to be a president. On my first day as a president I will relax, definitely after that day I'll never find a time to do that hehehe

3. Lets say you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000. would you ?:
>>>>>exotic food is not my thing, besides, it's so environment unfriendly

4. Let's say you could star in any movie (made or in the works) what movie?:
>>>>>back to the future

The "Favorites" Section
1. color/s?:
>>>>black (as always)

2. current song?:
>>>>>brand new breeze by Kanon

3. shirt you own?:
>>>>>The NERV shirt
4. electronic device?:
>>>>>my laptop

5. movie?:
>>>>>see my friendster profile

6. book?:
>>>>>see my friendster profile

7. pair of shoes?:
>>>>>>sneakers

8. sandal color?:
>>>>>>I have none, and no I don't like them

9. hair color?:
>>>>>>see my answer on #2 HAD TO section

10. eye color?:
>>>>>>bluish gray

The "Other Stuff" Section
1. what makes your bedroom unique?:
>>>>>I don't have a bedroom, that's unique!

2. Who do you like?
>>>>> alot

3. Do you go to parks?:
>>>>>>>>sometimes

4. what's your favorite season of the year?
>>>>I prefer rainy =)

5. Do you like cheese?:
>>>>> who doesn't?!?!
6. What's bothering you now?:
>>>>>oh so many things...

No comments: