Wednesday, June 18, 2008

7th Toycon 2008


So I went to the Toycon and now comes the hardest part – my report! NOT!

I’m a little lazy but I have a responsibility to my journal –sigh-

I didn’t stay very long and I wasn’t able to take a lot pics. It was time-constrained, I need to go by 5 PM. I was able to meet with old friends and it felt nostalgic to see them again. I didn’t watch the cosplay catwalk, I was busy shopping. Sadly I didn’t get any toys, just magazine and manga. As always, I didn’t finish the event. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye to my friends, I was really in a hurry. I can only say this much… I feel like I’ve been numbed by previous conventions so I don’t think there’s a point extorting what I think about it. But of course, you can expect me to be present by next year hehehe…

And here’s my coverage of the 7th Toycon.

No comments: