Sunday, July 24, 2005

So July 25 (Monday) was declared as a special non-working holiday. Honestly, I am partly happy, because finally I’ll have a whole day break. However, I still can’t help feeling a little irritated. For one thing, I really hate to miss “History of Arts” and “Anatomy”. Besides, this declaration of special holiday, to avoid any street demonstration because the President will address the state of the nation (SONA), is very illogical! Heck, if people can conduct rally on busy days, what more on holidays?! There must be a hidden agenda behind this declaration. Hah, I hate bothering myself with such issues but I’m affected because I’m an eager student. Anyway, as I’ve said, I’m partially happy so I should partially thank Malacañang because I’ll have a time for myself. I’m planning of going to Sherry’s place to watch my videos…

Waaii! It’s been so loooongg!!!! I finally got to play “House of the Dead II”… I didn’t eat lunch just so I could play hehehe. Anyway, tomorrow after my NSTP class, I’ll go to my friend’s place to watch my videos. Yay! I’m so excited, I’ll finally see the succeeding episodes of Tsubasa Chronicles! Yay! ^-^x

No comments: