Tuesday, July 19, 2005

frustrated....

waah! the pics i took yesterday in Baywalk Manila didn't turn out good... actually, there were some good images, the problem was the quality... it's my fault, because when i took the pics, i forgot to set the ASA to 100... anyway, all the pics i took, i'll just put in my "memoirs of Kid" collection hahaha! Anyway, i had a graet time yesterday... Photography is fun! I'll set another photo shoot on my next freetime. Yay!

Another frustration, i was not able to do my assignment in History of Arts.... 5 examples of Origami! Considering that it is a Japanese Art! Shame on me! Unforgivable! I got carried away with photography...

One more frustration, July 11-17, "Cinemalaya" was held at CCP... It's a Philippine indie films fest... But i only knew yesterday also, and the tickets for films I wnated to see were sold out!
Great.... I find indie films more interesting than those being commercially released...

and on top of it all, i am laden of plates to pass... waah... got to work, got to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

la lang dalaw..