Sunday, July 03, 2005

Introduction

Yay! I finally get to post here! I had my blogspot account ages ago, but because i'm soooo busy and still "innocent" on how to manipulate this thing, blah blah blah... Anyway, this is supposed an online journal, so i'll get on with what happened to me this day, rather recently, this past few days.

You see I had my hair dyed (blonde) last week for my Seguchi Tohma cosplay... Ah.. I'm not in the mood to talk about it, i'm sooo tired. Maybe sometime...

Pls. take your time in browsing my blog, comments are welcome, positive or negative. I'll try to post and update it as much as I could.

I'll post my blonde pics soon hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi well what should i say tnx for the credits you gave to me last week bro sis ahhh hehehe i like your pics i love the blonds especialy the one ( well this is not a blonde pic) with the pepsi blue you look more girl well hope you reach your dreams to be an animator you dont know maybe we might bump to each other in the future asking you to animate my manga hehehe well thats life right well keep dremen and maing them come true ( tama ba yun ) and keep smiling smile(",)