Monday, July 25, 2005

Hmmm, my stay at my friend's place last night gave me an idea what to draw for my Midterm in Materials and Technique *grin*... Today i'm in another friend's place (i'm a nomad hehehe). We watched Tsubasa Chronicles episode 5-6 *yawn* it turned out that I am not in the mood to watch... i feel so sleepy... I slept past 1:00 in the morning and i had to wake up at 6am for my NSTP. Still i got in late *sigh*. Anyway, now that i remember, another thing that made me disappointed with Tsubasa Chronicles was the dubbing. I was really expecting the characters will have the same set of seiyuu in their previous series... Sakura doesn't sound genki anymore...

Tomorrow i'll be going in "Parallel Stories" gallery in Megamall and Avellaneda Gallery in Manila. Just when i thought i could get a rest....

No comments: