Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great great news!

Halelluiah! My mom is coming back earlier than expected and I just can't express how happy I am. I miss my mom and her cooking. The past 2 weeks was the worst meal I ever had. I wanted to go on hunger strike but I can't blame anyone. Nobody in the knows how to cook and it's just frustrating. Last night we called our mom while having our dinner and she asked what our dinner is, and I gloomingly answered "tapsilog"... She replied "oh you poor babies, don't worry I'll start cooking for you again" -tears- I wish I could learn the art of cooking. I make good pancakes though =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Norman