Wednesday, March 01, 2006


It’s the end of the month alright. So far, nothing special happened… except I lost my cellphone… I tried contacting Killua-chan… I got an indirect reply (probably)… the first time I’ve seen a live performance of a J-pop band… so far… no improvement. Anyway, Richard Paras, or Chichiri (as Sherry, Sri and I fondly call him) treated me to Starbucks today. He’s a school/batch mate and a fellow Metrobank Scholar. It’s his last day in MDH. He’ll be leaving for Singapore on March 11. He’s a registered nurse, but he took fashion design studies while working. It’s his real passion. Now he’s off to Singapore for further studies. I kinda envy him. He’s following his heart’s desire. Well I am, in a way, slowly taking the path of my dreams, but I’m slowly loosing motivation… so many factors involved… Haay, I’m sick. It’s this stupid runny nose again…

No comments: