Thursday, March 02, 2006


It’s Ash Wednesday. I’m thankful that I was able to hear the mass at the Hospital’s chapel. Look at my forehead! Whew, actually I’m really guilty that I have forgotten about it this morning and I have eaten meat for lunch… anyways, just a few minutes ago, Fars treated me to Starbucks. Coffee is best when it’s Starbucks… and it’s free hehehe… the moment we got our order, it suddenly rained… a hard rain… so we have no choice but to drink our coffee there (it was supposed to be “to go”) then just a very few minutes the we shook… earthquake hehehe… damn it was strong huh! Gosh, what’s happening… going back to rain, I’m thankful it rained because it’s so freaking hot already! I’m gonna have a good sleep tonight… and by the way, Ma’am Len is pregnant! Woah! So many babies for this year – Jona’s, Ate Cherie’s, Lynn’s and of course Ma’am Len’s… hehehe…

No comments: