Tuesday, March 07, 2006

-coughs- I love fruits… -sniff- I’m a fruit lover… -sneeze- I eat a lot of fruits everyday! What the?! Anyway, my point here is, I believe I have a proper intake of Vitamin C, yet I easily acquire cold and coughs nowadays. Why is that? Environment eh? Most likely… I just hate it –coughs-. But anyway, being a fruit lover, this lunch, I tried Fruit Unlimited’s Strawberry x Green Mango shake combi! I love it hehehe…

Hmmm, it’s the start of the week again and I’m feeling stumpy again. I think I’m exhausted from all the events that took place these past few days. Ah, I just learned that we do have a fashion related subject. Can’t wait to tell Chris about it hehehe. On our 3rd year, it’s under ‘Textile Design’. In fact we have a fashion show tomorrow, facilitated by 3rd year students of course, but we freshmen were required to attend as per instruction of our HOA professor, Ma’am Tengco. Also, she (my prof) asked me to lend my Momonja (once and for all, it’s the name of my laptop) for the AV presentation of the juniors. Geez, I envy his participation on various events. Lynn borrowed him also for the AV presentation during the reception of her wedding. Way to go Momonja huh.

Oh yeah, I just remember, I’m already at chapter 193 of HXH! I’m through with the Greed Island saga. Everything was similar to anime. Except that some things were explained in detail. Now everything I’d be telling would be a total spoiler, so those who have or haven’t seen the 3rd OVA, back off reading hehehe… okay remember that after completing the game, Gon and Killua chose the cards ‘Accompany’ and ‘Crusader’s Necklace’. Though it was already explained in the OVA, let me go through it. Players can only carry imposed slot cards in the ‘take home’ binder. Accompany is a free slot card. What Gon did was transformed it into an imposed slot card, that is ‘One Yard of Coastline’ using ‘Fake’. Then he also took the Crusader’s Necklace as it nullifies the effect of fake. So when they got back in the real world (well GI is in real world anyway) they took the cards they got (Biscuit took Blue Planet) after transforming the Crusader’s Necklace into its item form (gain!), the faked card transformed back into accompany. The reason Gon chose to take this card is that he had a strong (and logical) intuition that his father played the game using the name NIGG, which he saw in Golimu’s binder (the oldest player in GI). So, as Gon cried “Accompany, Nigg!” they got transported in a pond-like place and an unidentified person is seen fishing behind a tree. And that is where the 3rd OVA ended. Cliffhanger huh? Anyway, here’s the real spoiler… so who’s that person behind the tree? Gin? Nope! Why of course, it has become Gon’s primary objective, why end the thrill this early huh. Well that guy was actually *spoiler* Kaito, yes, Gin’s friend and the guy who instigated Gon to become hunter and find his father. Well it appeared that Gin actually requested Eta to bring Gon to him only if he used ‘magnetic force’, that means Gon has to be alone to meet his father. Hmm, how come Gin was very sure on his predictions about his son huh…but doesn’t he want his son to have friends… well whatever that is… only Togashi-san knows hehehe… I’m at a new saga already. This time Gon and Killua are teaming up with Kaito and hunting down creatures that devour human beings.. honestly it’s rather boring… the current plot kinda reminds me of Dragon Ball Z –GT… I remember that at the part of Cell saga, I stopped watching Dragon Ball Z… well the plot for me has become rather pointless… with Son Goku’s never-ending quest to get stronger… it has become boring. And one more thing, the artwork of HXH I must say have become so simple… I maybe just overloaded with Shojo mangas’ complexity… but come on, you have to see it yourself. Well whatever, these are just my personal opinions. I believe in Yoshihiro Togashi, I know he could pull it off. Oh well, so much for my rantings, I’m going back to reading.
By the way, Howl’s Moving Castle didn’t make it at the recent Oscars, but Memoirs of a Geisha won the Best in Costume Design award, lo we’re talking bout Japanese traditional clothes here. Hurray for my most beloved nation! Hehehe…

No comments: