Sunday, April 30, 2006

Haay, my limbs are aching… and it’s so damn hot! I am not feeling well. I mean, I have cold, cough, skin allergy (triggered), aching limbs, insufficient sleep, and thanks to the heat, I swear my temper is up by 100%! I’m warning you when I’m like this, do not touch or talk to me, or I’ll just yell at you with a very sarcastic tone hehe… my siblings we’re already affected with my current mood… but updating my journal like this cools me a little… anyways, I came from Pansol Laguna, it’s the IQA Outing, we were less than 20 ( I think) –Dr. RJ, Dr. Hogar, Ma’am She, Fars, Aris, Neil, Robin, Cherry, Vani, Mariel, Sheann, Sir Nestor, Sir Celso, Sir Bong, and the van driver. We used Dr. Hogar’s friend private pool. They got three, but we only used one. It’s an overnight swimming, but only 6 of us (all girls) stayed all night long haha. It was fun actually, lots of food, “drinks”, karaoke and of course swim swim swim… I don’t know how to swim but sir Nestor taught me how to float while breathing… and I’m grateful I learned something hehe… but it’s also the reason why my limbs are aching.. geez…

No comments: