Friday, April 28, 2006

Bad news… well not really, it’s actually good. A friend of mine was accepted at Yokohama Tires Corp. it’s a multinational Japanese company based at Pampanga. Aside from the fact that it’s near her home, I heard that the benefits are much better (of course, it’s multinational). Plus, she’ll be working with a Nihonjin! Cool! But it’s just that I’m gonna miss her… What’s more, Jona is taking her maternity leave starting today. And that leaves me alone in the room we’re renting, huhuhu… well sure the room’s all mine now and I’d have bigger bed space…better sleep.. but that also entails additional cost for me! I mean I’ll be taking the room charge all by myself. I need a roommate!
But anyways, I’ve submitted my resume to Ma’am Minda, Jona told me she was laughing when she received it. I was always being teased because of my underage looks, and I may not look convincing if I’d be a college instructor hahaha! Oh well, the cons of looking young…
what else, tomorrow is the IQA outing, which I’m not so excited. We’re going to Pansol Laguna, thanks to Dr. Hogar’s connections we were able to get a place for free. We’re shouldering the food expenses only. What’s frustrating is that majority of auditors will not be able to come because their own departments will be holding their outing on the same day –sigh- now is there something to be excited? Well, I’m not feeling so well, but I’m definitely coming. Also, tomorrow I’ll be the assigned trainee for the Document Awareness of Business Development Division, I’ll discuss All the controlled procedures of BDD the whole day *sigh* how toxic. And I have to accompany my mom for check up and stress test at 10:00 AM…. Geez, too many things to do tomorrow… and I have to do them simultaneously! Oh please, I thought I asked for a break? –sneeze-sniff- see got a cold already?! haay, i really need a rest... i'd probably just spend my time (during the outing) reading "Black Lotus" hehehe...

No comments: