Friday, February 24, 2006

When it’s my lucky night, I dream of you… I’m sticking on this lucky charm thingie that I’ve seen in Hatsukoi… I even matched it with my shirt…

I got up so early. Jona asked me to bring her urine sample to the laboratory. *sigh* you just can’t say no to your pregnant cousin… I wanted to sleep more…

anyways, I’ve been craving for KFC’s mashed potato since Sunday! Where have all the mashed potatoes gone?! The third time I tried yesterday at Robinson’s Place, it’s still not available… also, I’m craving for Pizza Hut… I don’t care about the toppings! I just want the mozzarella stuffed edge of pizza! Yeah, I want it so badly, I’m already being tempted to use my card hehehe…

I’ve been reading the Hunter X Hunter manga, I’m already at chapter 55. It was the part that Gon and Killua are having their first Nen training at the Celestial Tower, under the care of Wing-sensei. And I’m enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the anime. So far, I haven’t spotted any difference yet, story wise. Well, I must’ve forgotten some details in anime.. I can’t wait to get to the Greed Island part… what makes it more interesting is the Mangaka notes! Yay! Now every Togashi fan knows that he is married to Naoko Takeuchi, the mangaka of Sailormoon (what a couple huh!). There were some parts that Togashi-sama would mention about Takeuchi-san, and I really find it interesting. Anyway, during the first popularity survey of HXH, guess who got the 1st place? Yep, no other than my dearest Killua-chan! Yay!!! With more than votes! The next was Kurapica followed by Gon, then Hisoka.

No comments: