Thursday, February 23, 2006

Updates, updates!

Okay, this is a late news already, but this is my blog so I just have to mention, I lost my phone last Feb. 16 (Thursday)… *sigh* I have been remarked stupid by my family, friends and colleagues already… yeah yeah, I admit… how stupid of me… left it at the cab… so stupid of me not to check… but anyway, it may take a long time before I get a new one. I have still so many bills to pay (credit cards)… and even if I got the cash, it’s not in my priority list… besides, I’m starting to get used to it already. Soshite… the only person I wanted to text has forgotten my existence anyway… I can still contact my friends thru landline or email anyway… so it’s not necessary to get one for now. Damn, I don’t give a shit about the unit, it’s a low-end phone anyway. What made me really feel bad is that I lost the SIM card… Huhuhu, it was the first and only SIM I had… ah I had a Sun Cellular given by a friend, it got lost too… but this Globe SIM… is really important to me… I had it since I was in 3rd year college…


Anyways, on other updates, a while ago, Gel came in the office for formal endorsement. It’s been a month since she went AWOL. Haha, you bet we missed her a lot. She had been my partner when it comes to making office more alive. Maybe one of the reasons that the work has become more boring and monotonous is because people who have contributed to the laughter in the office are leaving one by one… I should start to look somewhere to go too… this place is not worth staying.

I bought colorful band aids, Mediplast, I saw in the movie “Hatsukoi” that it’s a lucky charm if you put it in your ring finger. I bought 20 strips and I’m putting one till I ran out of stock, with a wish that… it’s just on me…

By the way, today was the start of the Document Awareness Training in MDH. We’re conducting this training every Wednesday, and we are 12 Systems Trainer to conduct the training. But my schedule is still months away, I just helped Ma’am Len, our lead trainer with the logistics.

Yesterday, our class went to UP Diliman, and watched a dance performance by the UP Filipiniana Dance Group. The name suggested already that most of the performance they did were ethnic and folk dances. However, in the later part, they did a series of interpretative dance to the tune of contemporary music. As I could remember, the songs were “No Matter What” by Boyzone, “Iris” (Googoo Dolls), “Hands To Heaven” (Breathless) and “I’ll Be” (Edwin McCain)… anyway, what made these numbers interesting is it was actually a tribute to the members of the 3rd sex. Haha, two men dancing together as partners is just freaking exciting! *yaoi mode* Anyway, after the performance, I went straight to Shangri-La, I was suppose to watch Eiga Sai but when I saw that the 8pm film is Hatsu Koi, I backed out. Why risk myself going home late over something I’ve seen already? I loved the film actually and I woudn’t mind seeing it again if only it was a little earlier. Anyway, my trip there wasn’t put to waste as there is an ongoing J-pop exhibit and Japan photography at 4th and 3rd floors respectively. Then I hanged out a little at the veranda in 6th floor. I just love hanging out there alone…

No comments: