Thursday, January 26, 2006



Yay! It’s payday! I’ll be paying the very first Statement of Account of my dad’s credit card that includes the bill of my laptop hahaha! Birthday alerts, it’s Minoru Kokunbunji, from Chobits, Reiji Matsumoto, creator of Galaxy Express, Space Battle Yamato, and and Captain Harlock, and Nozomu Sasaki, seiyuu of Yusuke Urameshi, Yukishiro Enishi, and Nagi Noe. Hey, my birthday is 13 days ahead huh? So what am I planning? Nothing, I’m sure I’d be broke by that time. I just wish I’d be able to add some RK manga so I could fulfill my obligation to Kenshin. Damn, I’ve been trying to complete the whole set for almost 6 years already! I can still remember the very first manga I bought was volume 14, Taiwanese version. Up to date, I still have 9 more volumes to obtain. I have to blame my incapacity to prioritize pending wishlists hehehe. Anyways, I may not be able to celebrate my birthday as I’d want to but there are bunch of activities lined up for next month, enough to keep me occupied, and hopefully, forget… I just heard from a friend and read it in the Sunday newspaper that Animax will be holding a 24-hour anime marathon challenge in Glorietta on February 3-4. The winner will be taking home US$500! Hmmm, I’ll take the chance, maybe I could win. The rules are pretty tough though, just a blink for 3 sec. and you’re out hehehe. Tough huh? I don’t know, but it’s a good chance to test my stamina. And then, the 3rd and 4th week of February is a series of J-pop event at the Shangri-La, organized by Japan Foundation Manila Office. Eiga Sai featuring J-teens are on the line on February 15-21. While the first ever J-pop concert (as far as I know) to be held here in the Philippines on February 25. Core of Soul will be coming and they’ll be performing together with Kitchie Nadal, Barbie Almalbis and Hale. Now I’m getting excited about this. The good thing about it is that they are all FREE!!! Moving on to other topics, last Monday, I bought DVDs! I just have to stress out, I noticed nowadays, I found myself slowly regaining my interest in English movies and Non-Jap. stuffs. Slowly okay. I bought a Cranberries’ “Beneath the Skin” concert in Paris and a movie “Out of Paris” starring Meryl Streep and Robert Redford hehehe.

No comments: