Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Haggard...


Thankfully, my report in History of Arts is over…. Surprisingly my professor appraised me for my report considering I did it on the last minute, I’m not really prepared… well, the advantage of having attended the Trainer’s Training last April hehehe… ah don’t remind me of April… it’s the loneliest month for me for this year… anyways, this past 4 days, I slept for less than 4 hours a day. Work/school/anime/gimmick eats my resting time *sigh* and on top of that, I miss my folks at home… and my anime collection…

Last friday The QM office finally had it’s first TBA (Team Building Activity)! We went to Music 21, Malate Branch. It was really fun. I got to sing some Japanese songs hehehe. I also sang non-Jap songs… how they hated how I sing hehehe I hear boos all over the room. Okay, I admit I’m a lousy singer! What surprised me was my sister came accompanied by a surgeon, former resident of MDH… arghhhh, they were invited by Dr. Gene Chan… I was so deprived of my vices! Of course I can’t show my sister hehehe… I drank 2 bottles of vodka though and I kinda regret it because when I woke up the next day, I’m scratching all over my back! Grrrr! It’s that damn allergy again! I should restrain myself from drinking alcohol… but these events happen once in a blue moon so I guess it’s just okay. Besides, vodka really suits my taste among any other alcohol. Hey, update update! I just got my DVD copy of “Howl’s Moving Castle”! Waaiii! Ureshii! Though I don’t have time to watch it for now. Well, I swear when I’m done submitting my urgent plates, I lent it to my, ahem, “sensei” in Freehand Drawing and he liked it! Weee, if a non-anime fan liked it, it must be really good! Can’t wait to watch it! Hey, I just learned that Hayao Miyazaki-sama received a Golden Lion awrd by Venice Film Fest… I haven’t read the details but I’m sooo proud of him! He really is a tensai! Way to go!

No comments: