Wednesday, September 28, 2005

haay... weekend has gone and i still havn't watched FFVII:Advent Children and Howl's Moving Castle. I didn't notice the passage of time... of course i was busy doing my assignments. I went home last Saturday but only stayed for a very short period of time. Of course was very happy to see my parents, sisters and of course my anime collection... my videos, toys, mangas, etc... and how it felt so good to sleep in MY bed... whew, there really is no place like home. It felt bad that i had to go back to Manila so soon ='( and on top of that, i rendered duty on Sunday afternoon at the office...

My next coming home would definitely be on the coming semestral break! Weeee!!!

anyways, let's move on to upcomng events, I just want to mention, the CLAMP Northside artbook was really worth buying. I have finally came up on which of Subaru's clothes i would be using for my next cosplay. I felt sad though that my friend Aish would not push through with her cosplay... her J-stuff enthusiasm had reached it's twilight stage and she already explained it to me... i was really looking cosplayng with her and Chris... well, i wouldn't want to insist her with something she's not into anymore... Also, Chris informed me that they'll be having a fahion show tomorrow at SM San Lazaro... Geez, I wanted to see him but i have work... tsk tsk... Haay, i miss my friends...

No comments: