Thursday, September 22, 2005

Damn! It’s been 5 days already and no update?! Well, I’m finally done with my Finals in Materials and Technique I. Damn, my painting sucks… but at least I finally got to produce one… everything starts from the bottom. I’m proud of it in anyway. By the way, my friend Mark helped me with it and my classmate Rhea… they are really cool you know… hmm, what else?

I can’t think anymore because I’m in a hurry, I’ll be taking my ride together with my nurse supervisor friend, Ma’am Len… ahhh it’s been a while since I went home with her and her husband. Last Sunday I dropped by at Comic Odyssey and I’m determined to buy the “CLAMP Northside” Artbook… I’ve seen what's inside and I really can’t get over it… on Friday or Saturday I’ll definitely get it! It’s been 3 years since I bought an artbook… it’s not really fair…

I also saw “Fullmetal Alchemist” action figures in Robinson’s toy department, and I really liked the Roy Mustang figure! Kawaii! It’s sooo him… I must get that also, but maybe on my next payday… Yay! My anime hype’s up again hehehe….

No comments: