Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Aftermath

Christmas DAY is over. In the end my wish didn’t come true… can’t deny the fact that I’m sad, though I’m really trying to “celebrate” this special day… it used to be my favorite day of the year… but things have changed since I became an adult. It seems that this day is like any ordinary day that I’d spend. Except for the food, children coming in and out of the house to ask for “pamasko”… specially now that my grandmother’s gone… it feels so different. My cousins usually go here in the house first thing in the morning… but this year, they came in late afternoon and stayed for a very short time only. When I was still a kid, this day is something to look forward that I’d have lot’s of money, but now, this is the day that I’m gonna lose money (for a good cause that is). When I was a kid, I’m happy for no reason at all… now, there are so many things that I should be happy, but I can’t… Anyway, I spent the whole day eating, sleeping, watching anime and surfing the net. I went to church with my parents at 6:30 in the evening. I ate a lot… can’t help it when there are so many food at your dining table… Hah, Oliver was pissing me just now. He wants to surf the net, but I’m using it. Don’t you just hate it when somebody spoils the only moment you could cry-out all your sighs. Going back, I watched “Spirited Away” again. Though I’ve seen it so many times, it still moves me the way it did when I first saw it. I also have to commend Joe Hisaishi’s music.. it’s so… powerful. By the way, Ghibli’s next film would be directed by Hayao Miyazaki's son, Goro Miyazaki, the story is based on an American book "A Wizard of Earthsea" by Ursula Le Guin. Geez, all this time, I thought Miyazaki is single hehehe… It’ll be shown in July 2006… so Ghibli fans out there have something to look forward to. And, I’m anticipating a different flavor but equally astonishing film from Miyazaki’s son huh. Back to my Christmas, nothing remarkable happened... I'm just glad that at least my family is complete... I'm broke ='(

No comments: