Friday, August 05, 2005

Geez, it’s been a while… well I still find it amazing that I still manage to update my journal. Last August 1 was the last day of sale at Feata Bookstore. I had to benefit from that sale! After all, I pledge to complete the whole set of Ruroken Manga. I bought volume 11, 12, & 13. Yay! 9 tankoubons to go! Ueshii ne! Speaking of manga, I really felt lucky to find English versions of Revolutionary Girl Utena and Ranma ½ at Book Sale! My tip for hungry otakus (and book lovers) out there, search the Book Sale store meticulously, you’ll never know what you’re gonna get. It’s worth a try. Ah, and I was able to buy a book on Tangram, a Chinese Puzzle game. I have a tangram that glows in the dark! And I’m so happy I could play it again. I ad already solved all the shapes in handbook that accompanies the Tangram itself a looooonggg time ago hehehe. Uh, trivia about me, aside from anime videos, manga and toys, I also collected “glow in the dark” stuffs… but I stopped ever since I got hooked to anime hehehe. Anyway, going back, Tangram is fun (at least for me). Waahhh… so many plates to pass…

No comments: