Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shades


Yesterday while roaming around in Robinsons Place to look for some books, I happen to passed by at a particular shades stall and then there goes my shades fetish, I ended up fitting various shades like I always do (but not buying anything hehehe). I guess I just have this inclination towards shades. Of all the fashion accessories around, only sunglasses catch my interest. If only I were a fashion conscious fellow, I would’ve followed Randy Santiago’s practice of wearing shades all the time, at least when I’m out. Luckily, my entire obsession went to anime and Japanese stuffs hehehe… but anyway, something about shades attracts me… it’s the idea of giving an enigmatic impression to my receptors. It’s because the eyes are the windows of the soul. Even in manga & anime, the eyes are the main players in emphasizing one’s emotion. It’s even said that discerning a person lying can be done by looking keenly in his eyes. Yes our eyes can reveal so much of ourselves. Can I therefore conclude that my fondness of wearing shades reflect my secretive personality? Maybe, maybe not… I’ll leave it to your imagination.

HERE is a collection of my pictures wearing shades. Of all those sunglasses, only 2 pairs were actually mine hehehehe…

No comments: