Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Darn, am I really that busy?! I was thinking if I really had no time or I’m just too lazy or I have weakened my writing skills… awww… anyway, I wanted so badly to update my blog, so to start with, I must summarize the what happened the previous year. Then later I’d report the recent happenings in KiD’s groovy and gloomy life hehehe…

So how was the year2006 for me? Good and bad, happy and sad… maybe I could start after that resignation of Ma’am Shella last September. After she went off, Ma’am Marits assume the position as the Officer-in-Charge in our department. Everything went smoothly with our Surveillance Audit and was able to maintain our ISO certificate. Prior to the Audit, we moved to a new and better office, along the Executive Offices, BDD and HRD. Ma’am Marits is also a member of the IQA team, former Lead Auditor, and was a part of the legendary Docs Team. A very diligent and professional person, to be under her supervision was a good learning experience for the QM Staff and her tamed personality was a good example for all of us. It was a regret on our (QM) part that she preferred practicing her profession (Physical Therapist) and eventually let go of her OIC position as per her agreement with Dr. Joson.

The year 2006 was the year that I got to socialize more with other MDH people, in and out, of the hospital. I guess it all started when Frances was on the verge of emotional depression that I got connected with different icons in the hospital hehehe. She had this very frequent emotional shift that we named her “pakto” (topak) hehehe. I won’t go on the details since I wouldn’t want her personal problems to be aired, I’ll never know who’s gonna read this journal anyway. But anyway, it all started with her that I got close with Dindee, Aris, and Ren. And who would forget our late night escapades using Dindee’s car. We would go to different places whenever it popped in our mind regardless of time and location hehehe. I really enjoyed their company that I’d forget my own emotional problems. And the ironic thing about it is that (I think) we don’t share the same interests. Minus the fact that we’re all “not normal”, each has his/her own set of interest. So what brings us together? STARBUCKS!!! Hahaha…

This new set of friends may have been the reason why I am not so updated in anime/ manga for so long. I hardly had the time to watch anime, read manga and attend anicons. After the Toycon, the next event I was into was the UPAME Matsuri… and I wasn’t even able to join the Cosplay. Waahh, I didn’t cosplay in 2006?!?! Now that was really depressing –sigh-… but it’s all worthwhile since I get to learn new things. And though I’m not so updated with the latest anime, manga or event, I still manage to update my Toy collection, yay! Some of the best I got since I acquired that Kenshin figures that I craved for so long (see my July 26 entry) were Vincent Valentine, Ohm model kit, 1/144 HG Wing Gundam 0-custom Metal clear edition, 1/100 MG Gundam 0-custom (read that “MG”!) Rei Ayanami in white santa dress,Tsubasa Chronicles mini figures, etc…

Late 2006 was also the time that I am really confused with myself. What I want to be, where I want to be, what I want to achieve, etc… I am talking about my career. Now that we're on the middle of a big project that entails much of my time, I’m having second thoughts if I’d still push through with my manga artist dream. Maybe I should just study intensive nihongo, or maybe I could push through with medical studies, etc… but one thing remains clear, I want to go to Japan. I want to work there. I want to have Japanese friends… when and how, I don’t know… I really need guidance on this matter…

Okay, that would be all for a year recall. What makes it hard for me to document everything that transpired is the feeling that nothing significant changed in me. I’m still on the same base… I’m still confused, still depressed, still broke –sigh-. I haven’t matured a bit! I’m still that same foolish kid!!!! And my blog layout still sucks!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!!
But perhaps, the coming year would be better... it's the year of the boar! Hey Kagura!!! I'll try my very best to be active in the virtual reality hehehe... And i'll try to be more Japanese, hey I'm speaking of "discipline" here. Be more focused on my goals. Reach for my dream!
By the way, as I try to be more active on the web, from now on i'll be posting my pictures in my Multiply account... Geez.. having different web accounts is just as tedious as multi-tasking. But really, on my 10-day vacation next month, I'll try to fix my account! That'd be all for now! Mata ne!!!! (",x)

No comments: