Wednesday, May 31, 2006



Yesterday I went to PAG-IBIG Fund to apply for a loan. It’ll definitely get approved because I’m a first-time loaner and a good payer (of course). But my dilemma is that when claiming for the check, I have to present 2 valid ID to claim it. Damn, if it’s just ANY valid ID, I don’t have any problem. But they require that it must be any of the following: Company ID, SSS, BIR, Driver’s License, PRC License, Voter’s ID, or Passport ID. I don’t have any problem with the first one, but the succeeding types of ID, I don’t have any –sigh- now I was forced to contact a friend who got connections to SSS. Perhaps I could acquire an SSS ID in no time. Damn, it’s really hard. Now here’s my another problem, my enrollment at school is on June 8, classes will start on June 13 –shrugs- I was actually saving that PAG-IBIG Loan for my tuition fee. But since my cousin asked for my assistance, because my nephews haven’t got their schools supplies yet. Of course, I have to give way… their education is much more important than mine. So now, where do I get money for my schooling? Oh good heavens… the general dilemma of an average people trying to reach their dreams… I don’t want to ditch this semester, I plan to enroll Nihongo subject, I saw that it was slated for Monday this semester. Maybe I could also enroll computer 2. oh here’s another problem, if I’d be enrolling Computer 2, I would definitely need to install Adobe Photoshop on my laptop… and that means I need to upgrade my RAM… and that means I’d be needing cash again… oh man… well, I still have a lot of time, right now, I have to prioritize my dear nephews.

Okay, enough with financial problems… yesterday I watched Da Vinci’s Code for the second time at Greenbelt 3. since Sherry’s check-up was cancelled, she just offered me to watch movie, she was with a colleague. Damn, if I had known that it was Da Vinci’s Code’s ticket they bought, I could’ve declined. I don’t really find the controversial film that great. IMHO, the only thing that makes it controversial is the theoretical interpretations of Da Vinci’s artworks and the twists they implicate in the histo-biblical facts, and the symbology (damn, I’m not sure if I’m using appropriate terms hehe). I am not a devout Christian, but I do oblige myself to attend mass every Sunday (though I sometimes miss it). Even if I would read the book or watch the film a million times, I can confidently assure that my faith in God would not be affected. And no, I will never believe that Jesus impregnated Mary Magdalene nor He has a living descendant this age. That He died in the cross, resurrected and ascended to heaven… and that’s final. Damn, if I’m so gullible in such ideas (Da Vinci’s Code), I have lost my Christian beliefs years ago, since I’ve watched and read Angel Sanctuary, X, and other anime with biblical parodies. Just like the titles I’ve mentioned, I treat da Vinci’s Code as a mere FICTION… a good fiction that is…
okay enough with reviews... what I really wanted to say is that, after the movie, we played at Timezone HOD 2 & 4 (of course) and I got really tired that I had a headache… and I really want to take a long VL… can’t wait for June 13, the start of my VL, start of classes.. and…

oh yeah, what's with the pic? nothing... i just thought my readers might have missed me hahaha! and yeah, i just wanted to show that my hair cut sucks... damn!