Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hah, a friend alerted me for not updating my blog. Truth is, I do update my journal, I was just feeling idle to upload it. Well for the sake of my regular readers, here’s what happened for the last few days… Anyways, I’ve been very busy (like what’s new with that?)….

I’ve finally got Momonja a filter/ protector. Yay! Damn it cost me 200 bucks! I’m just irritated with the fact that its adhesion means doesn’t work efficiently! Damn, I ended up using a masking tape! Pathetic! I want a refund!!!

I checked Power Station at Rockwell yesterday, And I’m happy to report that I found it really great, just as much as find Timezone G4 and Greenbelt 3 great. Oh how I’d love to hang out with my friends there. Besides from the fact that it has House of the Dead 3 & 4, they also got KTV rooms, and what’s more, their KTV systems have Japanese (and Korean and Chinese Songs). And they have Dive to Blue, Ready Steady Go! Hmmm, more updated than Music 21 huh. Though I’m not satisfied with the sounds system. Well anyways, another good thing is that they have good selection of prizes, much better than Timezone’s. which motivates me to play “ticketed” games. And they have a very good basketball games, they’re different from any basketball games I’ve seen in all the arcade centers that I’ve been. They have this “modernized” look. Plus, Power Station have this reward system every time you reload. Cool huh… and considering I purchased the VIP card (a year ago), that gives me 200 worth of load on my birthday! Yeah! Now as far as I know, there are only 3 Power Station here, Shangri-La, The Podium, and Rockwell (Power Plant Mall). Hmmm, noticed something? All located at high-end malls huh? Well, whatever, I’m determined to earn tickets, I’ve already eyed an action figure worth 500 tickets!!! I will definitely be going back here hehehe…

Last Tuesday was Russell’s flight off to Korea. Damn, I can’t help feeling sad. I’d definitely miss the guy. He’s always been very generous to me and he’s one of the few guys I know that I could have a sensible conversation. Also, I’m being emphatic on Sherry, I just know, she’ll miss her brother the most. And, it’s not gonna be the same visiting the Nery’s home without him… oh well, time flies pretty fast… for all we know, before I’d knew it, he’s back…. 3 years is too short… ne?

Last Monday, I went to Feata, and what a very gloomy state they have there! They had their electrical connection cut! The Saleslady said that the owner (they are talking about the new wife or partner of the Japanese guy) didn’t pay the bills. And it’s been like that for 2 months! Good heavens, it’s the worst! I can’t bear the fact that those manga and anime stuffs are living in darkness. Okay, I’m exaggerating, my stuffs are also in darkness (cabinet) hehehe… but I do take them out of the light (and caress them hahah)at least every weekend. I wonder what were the reactions of the other customers (who’re definitely rabid otaku). Anyway, I went there just to claim my remaining 340 worth of gift for reaching the goal box. I got myself Aneglic Layer volume 2 and Tenkuu No Escaflowne vol. 6. Now speaking of Esca, I have to check which came first, the anime or the manga, because they have different character design… though most anime (90% that is) originated from it’s printed counterpart, there’d be cases that the anime would precede the manga version, just like Evangelion. Going back to Feata, is there anything we, (otaku-tachi) can do? I wish they won’t be closing down yet… oh pls. at least not until I complete my RK manga… I still have 5 tankoubons left to obtain… damn!!!

Also, I finished House of the Dead 4, with Mike, last week at Time Zone Megamall. All HOD are so addicting hehehe… I wish I could finish the very first HOD too, and I guess that’d make me a faithful follower of HOD hehehe. So far, only Timezone at Greenbelt 3 has the HOD 1.

My recent addictions, I’m currently hooked to YUI’s music… her soft and childlike voice reminds me of Sakura Kinimoto. Kawaii!!! But her music can be both jumpy and relaxing. Typical Jpop… but I haven’t seen a female J-pop singer playing guitar… cool! Also, lately I’m into Incubus’s music, and I’ve been pestering Manong Pirate to get me an Incubus MP3. I want all their albums I said! But he’d always tell me that there’s always a raid in Quiapo so he can’t get me one. Geez, alibis! But above all, Narda still tops “Kid’s” chart hehehe… still a constant song number in my playlist hehe… in fact it’s playing in my WMPlayer right now –nag-aabang sa langit, sa mga ulap sumisilip, sa likod ng mga tala… kahit sulyap lang…-

Hmmm, what else, I’ve finished reading The Balck Lotus. Now I’m currently reading The Perfumed Sleeve… I just love it. I learn a lot of yaoi customs during the Tokugawa Era hahaha… scenes from Gohatto suddenly flashed my mind hehehe…

Lastly, we had our calendar planning yesterday. Actually, just a VL planning, my boss asked us to schedule our VL and make sure that no one would lapse the other. Knowing the busiest month for me would be June, I scheduled my VL from June 13-June 23. why, of course, Toy Con, Manila International Book Fair, The Condor’s Quest play, would be held between those dates… and besides, 2 of the most important figures in my life would be celebrating their birthdays in two of those dates… my self-proclaimed holidays hehehe…

And it’s a rainy day today… -sigh- I got no umbrella…

No comments: