So, without further ado, here goes!
Music Box (that plays)
- The Entertainer
- Ave Maria
- Auld Lang Syne
- Aeris Theme :D
- Ice Castles theme
- Hear the Wind Sing by Haruki Murakami
- Pinball, 1973 by Haruki Murakami
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- Love Ellen by Betty Degeneres
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
- Kaiyodo Revoltech Kenshin Himura figure (red)
- Megahouse 1/8 Kenshin Himura figure (blue)
See, pretty simple eh? I'm not that hard to please after all.
I've already got me an advance present. I got me my very first DIY music box. I got this from a Japanese auction. It's a 20 note music box.
I am aware that I can't afford the rare music boxes that I've been drooling on for so long (I'm talking to you Final Fantasy music boxes). So this DIY music box is the next best thing. Now all I need is a paper roll template to play those Nobuo Uematsu songs. The kit that I got, as you can see, is a Hello Kitty merchandise and that's a big plus. Some of the DIY music boxes I see are just skeleton, I got a box with Hello Kitty design! It also includes 5 paper strips, 2 of them are pre-punched, one has the arrangements for Happy Birthday song, which is very timely. You know what that means:
It's lovely. I showed it to some of my relatives and they liked it. Now all I have to worry is looking for the music templates, then I can start punching.