Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I’ll be out of reach for the next 9 days I suppose. My phone’s batt is busted so I can’t use it. And it’s the start of my 9 days vacation leave. I wanted to take a break, I just got well from sickness. Great huh. But I think of it as a good time to wind up, in my good ‘ol home with my parents and collection. To be away from the business of the city, I hope I’d achieve something… something like a major discovery hehe. I don’t have much to do. This vacation wasn’t planned, I really don’t have any particular thing to do except to read books and watch anime videos. Summer vacation is about to end and the classes are about to start. Isn’t it a good thing that the all through this very busy period of transition, you’re home relaxing. It’s best for me to have a break, now I remember, I’ve got a lot of thinking to do… to think what’s gonnna happen…. Because I’ve finally decided to go… to leave... I will be resigning from the hospital I’m working. I’m taking a lot of risk for doing this, I’m a regular employee and I have nowhere to go if I quit my job. What would happen if a family member gets sick? How do I pay my bills? My loan? I have no savings. But it’s time to embrace all those risks. To get away from your comfort zone is one of the bravest acts to do. I have this strong need to find out what’d make me happy. And I feel that I can no longer find it in Manila Doctors. I’m going out of the wild and find myself. May God help me in this pursuit…haay… I really have a lot of thinking to do… Murakami-sensei pls. help me…

No comments: