Monday, December 27, 2010

New Life

Hey, did y’all notice the new layout (it will improve, give me some time, I just wanted to change the color), new header and updated profile? Well it’s almost 2011 and it’s a shame if after almost 2 years of not posting, everything will stay the same. Besides, A LOT have changed since then.

I don’t know how to start, I don’t know how to go back, all I know is, I’ve changed a lot since then. I’ve grown a lot. I’ve learned how to let go of so many things and embrace what’s there for me. I’m still working on this, but I want to stop complaining about life. I want to stay positive. I want to make sure that I don’t take things for granted. I am incredibly grateful for what God has given me.

So to start with, since my last post, I got a new outlook , new goal, new job, new friends, new hobbies, new obsessions, new room, new laptop. I will go through each of these on my next posts (sorry I can’t commit to write that long in one post hehe).

And I want to try and learn new things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep looking forward to the new adventures of kid.

gomen..i still can't call you kidd..it feels weird to me. sanay ako sa Kid. you'll always be Kid to me. :D

karate chop nalang to the one who called you a goat. hiyaaa!!! XD

kidd said...

HAHAHA,it's ok, only new acquaintances/friends call me kidd.