Wednesday, October 26, 2005

KANPAI!!!

Yay! Amazingly I passed all my major subjects! Thank God, really, I thought I’m going to fail for the first time of my entire life. Luckily, was able to pull it off! Never mind my NSTP, heck I’m not going to enroll it next semester anyway….now comes my major problem, I learned that most of my subjects for the next semester would be scheduled mid-afternoons. I don’t have to worry about Mondays since it’s my day-off but the remaining weekdays… geez, I have to talk to my boss, I hope she can give me a consideration...

Btw, I met up with the PJWFL people last, and that includes Aish and Chris. Also present were Marge, Ness, Vohnel, Winkei. The original plan was to proceed to Baywalk by late afternoon, which made me really excited because I really wanted to bring them there, unfortunately, we were all time-bounded that we didn’t get to follow the plan. Ness had to go before 6pm while Marge was suddenly called up by her family and had to go soon eventually. Winkei also had to go soonbecause she’s coming from Marikina. So Aish, Chris, Vohnel and I just went to Worlds of Fun and to sing in karaoke booths hehehe. Whew, it’s been so long, 2 years, since I sang with them hahaha,I had fun though it was too bad that I had to go soon too due to work demands. They're pretty much the same old rabid friends and it felt refreshing that I get to go hang out with them with all those stressors I encounter with my working student life hehehe…

No comments: